State Level Youth Demonstration on behalf of All India Democratic Youth Organisation on 27th March before Odisha Assembly- burning the effigies of state energy minister and Police high official responsible for electric tariff hike and question paper leak in Constable Exam.
1. Immediately implement unemployment allowances and provide jobs to the unemployed youths.
2. Fill up all vacant posts in government offices and take necessary action to ensure employment in the private sector on permanent basis.
3. Withdraw fees for job examinations and take stringent step to eradicate all form of mal-practices in those examinations. Particularly take strong action against those responsible for the recent question paper leak in the state constable selection examination.
4. Immediately do the needful to reopen the closed industries and mines and re-employ the retrenched work forces.
5. Keep proper registry of the migrated labourers and make appropriate planning for rescue and rehabilitation of them.
6. Stop sale and spread of liquor and obscenity.
7. Withdraw the proposed negetive marking system in ITI Examination.
8. Withdraw the proposed hike in electricity tariff.